PPQ Trade In
Terms & Conditions
These PPQ Trade In Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) are an agreement between you and Publicis Red Lion Pty Limited trading as Publicis Personalised Plates Queensland ABN 12 098 272 539 of Level 2, 99 Melbourne Street, South Brisbane in the State of Queensland (“PPQ”). Read these Terms carefully before participating in a Personalised Plate Trade In. By participating in a Personalised Plate Trade In, you accept and are bound by these Terms.
Subject to these Terms, you may Trade In an eligible set of Personalised Plates to receive a rebate from PPQ when you purchase a new set of Personalised Plates. Any value received from Trade In Plates will be provided by way of refund to the same credit card used to purchase the new set of Plates. Trade In of Personalised Plates is only available when you place a new Plate order (“Qualifying Purchase”) via the PPQ website at PPQ.com.au or via the PPQ call centre on 136 356 with a valid Queensland driver license or QLD Customer Reference Number (CRN).
- Instructions on How to Participate
- Call the PPQ call centre on 136 356 or visit PPQ.com.au and Create a Plate by selecting a desired available Plate combination. This is your Qualifying Purchase.
- Proceed to checkout via the website path to purchase.
- If you already own a set of eligible Personalised Plates and a valid Queensland driver license or QLD Customer Reference Number (CRN), an option for “Plate Trade In” will be displayed to you in the website path to purchase. You must (i) Check the ‘Trade In’ box, (ii) Enter the Plate combination you would like to Trade In, (iii) Review the Trade In steps on PPQ.com.au/tradein and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the Qualifying Purchase by making full payment using credit card only.
- On completion of the Qualifying Purchase, an email will be sent to you with further instructions on how to complete the Trade In process. This directs you to the Trade In Landing Page (PPQ.com.au/tradein) where instructions are provided for the surrender of Trade In plates and the paperwork necessary to complete the process. By answering two questions in STEP 3, specific actions applicable to your situation will be displayed. Once these actions are completed by you and confirmed by PPQ, your rebate will be processed.
- PPQ will confirm when your rebate has been processed. You will receive the rebate provided by way of refund to the same credit card used on the Qualifying Purchase. A rebate may take 12 - 14 business days to be processed.
- Value of Rebate
$75 Personalised Plate Rebate - To be eligible for a Personalised Plate rebate (total value $75), you must make a Qualifying Purchase of one set of new Plates with a minimum value of $485 and Trade In a set of Colour, Theme, Personalised Motorcycle, Personalised Large Trailer or Euro plates. For the sake of clarity, if your Qualifying Purchase is a set of Prestige Plates (including Prestige 2x2; Prestige Select; 2 – 4 Character Prestige; A Plates, I LOVE, Prestige Motorcycle and Q Plates) and you are trading in a set of Personalised Plates (including Colour, Theme, Euro Classic and Euro Theme), you will receive the $75 Personalised Plate Rebate.
$200 Prestige Plate Rebate - To be eligible for a Prestige Plate rebate ($200), you must make a Qualifying Purchase of one set of new Plates with a minimum spend of $1,195 and Trade in a set of Prestige Plates (including Prestige 2x2; Prestige Select; 2–4 Character Prestige; A Plates, I LOVE and Q Plates).
- Exclusions and Ineligibility
- Monochrome Plates; Classic Plates; Corporate Plates and Accessory Plates are not deemed a Qualifying Purchase.
- Customised, Monochrome, Classic and Accessory Plates are not eligible for Trade In.
- Current and New Layby purchases are not eligible for Trade In. Qualifying Purchases must be made as a new order and paid in full in one transaction to be eligible for Trade In.
- No more than one (1) Trade In can be made with any new Qualifying Purchase.
- New orders made through a Queensland Motor Dealership or Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads Customer Service Centre (CSC) are not eligible for Trade In. All Qualifying Purchases must be made via PPQ.com.au or through the PPQ Call Centre on 136 356 and purchased directly by the same CRN holder as the Trade In plates.
- The CRN on the order for the Qualifying Purchase and the ownership of the Trade In Plates must match. If the CRN details are not identical, the Trade In Plate will not be eligible for Trade In. Neither Trade In Plate eligibility nor associated Trade In rebate are transferrable to any other person or entity.
- If your Qualifying Purchase is a set of Personalised Plates (including Colour and Theme Plates) worth $485, or Euro Plates (includes Euro Classic and Euro Theme) worth $775 you must Trade In a set of Personalised Plates (including Colour and Theme Plates) worth $45, or Euro Plates (includes Euro Classic and Euro Theme) worth $775; and cannot Trade In a set Prestige Plates to be eligible for a rebate.
- Lost or stolen Plates with current CRN ownership are not eligible for Trade In. A set of Plates must be surrendered and physically received and cancelled by PPQ or a Department of Transport and Main Roads Customer Service Centre for a rebate to be issued. See Section 5 on surrendering plates.
- Opting in for Trade In cannot be combined with any other PPQ promotion, discount or offer.
- Surrender of Trade In Plates
- Trade In Plates are required to be surrendered and cancelled, in doing so, you surrender the right to use the combination, all right, title and interest in the Trade In Plates and any Accessory Plates associated with the surrendered Personalised Plates. Surrendered Plates are final.
- Trade In Plates must be surrendered and cancelled through the submission and successful processing of Form F3517. This form is downloadable at STEP 3 on the Trade In Landing Page or TMR website.
- Instructions for the submission of Form F3517 will be given to you at STEP 2 on the Trade In Landing Page.
- The existing Trade In set of two (2) Plates for Motor Vehicle registrations, or one (1) Plate for Large Vehicle and Motorcycle registrations, together with Form F3517 must be physically received and cancelled by PPQ or a Department of Transport and Main Roads Customer Service Centre within 30 days of making the Qualifying Purchase.
- If the option of sending Plates to be surrendered to PPQ is elected, you are responsible for the postage costs and safe delivery of Plates to PPQ. PPQ will confirm receipt of your Plates, and subsequently process the rebate and advise you when this has been completed.
- If electing to surrender Plates at a Department of Transport and Main Roads Customer Service Centre (CSC), you must call PPQ on 136 356 to advise of the successful surrender and cancellation in order for your rebate to be processed. PPQ will then advise when the rebate has been completed.
- Additional Terms
- General PPQ Sales Terms and Conditions apply.
- The Trade In process is only offered to individuals or businesses who hold a valid Queensland driver license or QLD Customer Reference Number (CRN).
- Once the Trade In process has been successfully completed, the rebate amount you are owed will be refunded to the same credit card that used to make the Qualifying Purchase. Rebates are not able to be issued to other credit cards, bank accounts or given in cash.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a CRN/ Primary Rights Holder, PPQ reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the CRN/ Primary Rights Holder.
- PPQ reserves the right to substitute, change, cancel or add to any part of these Terms at any time, including terminating the Trade In process.
- PPQ reserves the right to decline or cancel your participation in the Trade In process, with or without advance notice, if we believe that your participation is enabling a fraudulent or illegal purpose.
Last Updated: 26th June 2020