An Accessory Plate is a small plate that may be attached to a vehicle accessory (eg bike rack) that is obstructing the legibility of a vehicle’s regular standard or Personalised plates.
Accessory Plates have a White background with Maroon writing, do not have any spaces or diamond separators and must be legible from a distance of at least 20 metres.
If a bicycle rack or other accessory makes your regular standard or Personalised plates difficult to read, you will require an Accessory Plate. Accessory Plates may be included with any purchase of Personalised plates
Accessory plates for Motor Vehicles of Large Trailers (between 1.02 tonne and 4.5 tonne) can be purchased below.
Accessory plates for Heavy Vehicles (Gross Vehicle mass over 4.5 tonne) can be ordered by calling 136 356.
Things to remember:
- Combination must reflect your current Standard Issue or Personalised Plate
- Only available in Maroon lettering on a White background
- Only available with no diamond separators or spaces
- Size - 255mm x 100mm
- Fee based on product type
- Delivery within 12-14 working days. (Please note, Accessory plates are delivered independently when added to shopping cart during the purchase of a personalised plate).
Enter your combination below to create an Accessory Plate
The cost to purchase will be