PPQ M8s of Origin 2021
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is Publicis Red Lion Pty Limited Trading as Publicis Personalised Plates ABN 12 098 273 539 of Level 2, 99 Melbourne Street, South Brisbane, Qld 4101
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to residents of Queensland, aged 18 years or over with a valid Queensland CRN (driver's license number).
- Two (2) prize winners in total will be drawn by PPQ which consists of one (1) major prize (1st Prize) and one (1) runner up winner (2nd Prize).
- The first valid entry drawn in accordance with the terms and conditions will receive 1st Prize of the Sport Entertainment Network State of Origin Experience, which includes:
- Four (4) Diamond tickets to State of Origin Game II at Suncorp Stadium (27/06/2021)
- Four (4) tickets to a two (2) hour pre-game function with guest speakers and food and beverages at Suncorp Stadium (27/06/2021)
- Four (4) tickets to a post-game private function at Caxton Street (27/06/2021)
- One (1) $485 PPQ Gift Voucher
6. The second valid entry drawn in accordance with the terms and conditions will receive the second prize, comprising of:
- Four (4) Gold tickets to State of Origin Game II at Suncorp Stadium (27/06/2021)
7. Entry into the competition commences at 12.00AM AEST on Sunday 30/05/2021 and ends at 11:59PM AEST on Sunday 20/06/2021 ("Promotional Period").
8. The winners will be the first two valid entries submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions that is drawn by Publicis Red Lion Pty Limited trading as Publicis Personalised Plates by random computer selection at 9:00AM on Monday 21/06/2021 at Level 2, 99 Melbourne Street, South Brisbane, QLD 4101.
9. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a. Enter via www.PPQ.com.au/origin, and follow the prompts on the promotion entry asset and;
b. input all of the mandatory details (including first name, last name, valid email address and phone number, post code and answering vehicle-related question).
c. agree to the mandatory tick box accepting the Terms and Conditions of the promotion.
d. successfully submit the fully completed entry form.
10. Entrants who call the PPQ Customer Service Centre (136 356) to enter the Competition will be provided with the opportunity to have their entry details recorded over the phone.
11. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
12. Bonus entries are not available for this competition.
13. This is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winner(s).
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15. The winners will be notified by telephone and must confirm acceptance of the prize by 3.00PM Monday 21/06/2021.
16. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. A re-draw for any prizes, if unclaimed by 3:00PM on Monday 21/06/2021, may take place at 4:00PM on 21/06/21 at the same time and place as the original draws. The winner, if any, will be notified by phone.
18. Winners of both first and second prizes will be required to provide full names and contact details of all attendees to the event to conform with COVID19 safety plans.
19. By attending the 2021 State of Origin Game II at Suncorp stadium on 27th June 2021, the prize winners and their companions accept the Terms and Conditions of Entry to Suncorp Stadium including COVID19 safe practices, available at https://suncorpstadium.com.au/The-Venue/Conditions-of-Entry.aspx
20. The winner will be provided with a Personalised Plates voucher to the value of a theme/colour plate and may select a set of Personalised Plates to that value, plate combination subject to availability. Any remaining credit on voucher cannot be redeemed for cash.
21. The personalised plate combination content selected by the winner (i.e. numbers and letters combined) ("Content"), is subject to availability and approval by the Promoter. If no option for the final Content can be agreed on between the Promoter and winner, the Promoter will make the final determination as to the Content, and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. Notwithstanding the above, the Personalised Plate Content must not be deemed by the Promoter to be inappropriate, derogatory, obscene, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive or racist in nature or promote a criminal organisation or behaviour. For the sake of clarity, where the number plate elected by a winner contains a mix of numbers and words (with the numbers resembling letters), if such Content is inappropriate, the Promoter will not allow such number plate to be produced for the winner.
23. The winner and their companions are responsible for all other expenses including meals, travel, accommodation, travel insurance, and all other ancillary costs not outlined in these terms and conditions.
24. The prize is not transferrable and is for the specified date of the event only. If the winner (for whatever reason) does not take an element of the prize within the time stipulated by the Promoter then the prize will be forfeited. Promoter makes no representations or warranties about the attendance at the event of any individuals or groups involved in the marketing of the event.
25. Each State of Origin Game is licensed to serve alcoholic beverages. The Promoter supports the responsible service and consumption of alcohol, legal aged consumers who enter this promotion should be advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at: http://www.alcohol.gov.au/. Participation in this promotion is subject to relevant liquor legislation in each State, Territory or Country, including responsible service of alcohol.
26. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not claim the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
27. If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
28. Total prize pool value is up to $4,011.00 (excl. GST).
29. In acceptance of the prize, the winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs associated with the prize which are the entire responsibility of the Winner.
30. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The prizes are for the specified date of the event only. If the winner(s) (for whatever reason) is unable to travel or does not take an element of the prize within the time stipulated by the Promoter then the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Major Prize. Promoter makes no representations or warranties about the attendance at the event of any individuals or groups involved in the marketing of the event.
31. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
32. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, technical failures, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate subject to government legislation.
33. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
34. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
35. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a prize.
36. As a condition of accepting a prize, the winner may be required to sign any legal documentation required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.