Forms and Brochures

Remove and/or Attach Form

The Remove and Attach form needs to be completed and handed in at a Transport and Main Roads Customer Service Centre, along with the plates currently on your car.

Also, don't forget to contact your insurance/roadside assistance/toll companies to inform them of your new plates.

We recommend you inspect goods to ensure complete satisfaction before attaching them to your vehicle. Any goods arriving damaged should be returned to PPQ for assessment.

Personalised Plate Transfer Application

Buying or selling a personalised plate requires the completion and lodgement of a Personalised Plates Transfer Application.

Lodging this form attracts a fee and requires signatures of both the seller and buyer and can only be processed at a Transport and Main Roads Customer Service Centre.

Transferring plates to an immediate family member can be done fees exempt (conditions apply). Find out more.

Cancellation of Personalised Plates Form

Use this form for Trade In only by completing sections 1, 3, 6 and 7.


View our full catalogue of plates to learn more about design and format options.

How to Videos

If you are removing Standard Issue plates from your vehicle they must be handed into your local Department of Transport and Main Roads Customer Service Centre at the same time as you hand in your Remove and/or Attach form.

Attach Personalised Plates

Attach Framed Prestige Plates

Attached Flexi Prestige Plates

Attach Euro Plates

Attach USA & JDM Plates

Join the Plate Mate community

Receive the PPQ PL8M8 newsletter and other PL8M8 community marketing materials including via other digital channels.

By submitting, I agree to PPQ's Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy and I understand that I can unsubscribe or manage my preferences later.